- M. Kezunovic, et al., “IEEE Standard for Common Format for Event Data Exchange (COMFEDE) for Power Systems,” IEEE C37.239-2010.
Papers In Journals
- P. Dehghanian, Y. Guan, and M. Kezunovic, “Real-Time Life-Cycle Assessment of High Voltage Circuit Breakers for Maintenance using Online Condition Monitoring Data,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 55, No. 2, pp. 1135-1146, March/April 2019.
- Q. Yan, B. Zhang and M. Kezunovic, “Optimized Operational Cost Reduction for an EV Charging Station Integrated with Battery Energy Storage and PV generation,” in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 2096-2106, March 2019.
- S. Natti, M. Kezunovic, “Assessing Circuit Breaker Performance Using Condition-Based Data and Bayesian Approach,“ Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 81, No. 9, pp. 1796-1804, September 2011.
- M. Kezunovic, “Intelligent Design.” IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 37-44, November 2010.
- M. Kezunovic, Z. Ren, G. Latisko, D.R. Sevcik, J. Lucey, W. Cook, E. Koch, “Automated Monitoring and Analysis of Circuit Breaker Operation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp 1910-1918, July 2005.
Papers In Proceeding of Refereed Conferences
- C. Qian and, M. Kezunovic, “A Novel Time-Frequency Analysis for Power System Waveforms Based on “Pseudo-Wavelets”,” IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition, Denver, CO, USA, April 16-19, 2018.
- P. Dehghanian, T. Popovic, and M. Kezunovic, “Circuit Breaker Operational Health Assessment via Condition Monitoring Data,” The 46th North American Power Symposium, (NAPS), Pullman, WA, USA, September 2014.
- P. Dehghanian, M. Kezunovic, “Cost/Benefit Analysis for Circuit Breaker Maintenance Planning and Scheduling,” The 45th North American Power Symposium (NAPS), Manhattan, KS, USA, September 2013.
- P. Dehghanian, M. Kezunovic, G. Gurrala, Y. Guan, “Security-Based Circuit Breaker Maintenance Management”, IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, July 2013.
- Y. Guan, M. Kezunovic, P. Dehghanian, G. Gurrala, “Assessing Circuit Breaker Life Cycle Using Condition-based Data”, IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, July 2013.
- P. Myrda, M. Kezunovic, S. Sternfeld, D.R. Sevcik, T. Popovic, “Converting Field Recorded Data to Information: New Requirements and Concepts for the 21st Century Automated Monitoring Solutions,” CIGRE General Session, Paris, France, August 2010.
- M. Kezunovic, P. Myrda, B. Matic-Cuka, “Design of Integrated Analysis Reports Using Data from Substation IEDs,” XVI EPRI Substation Equipment Maintenance Optimization and Diagnostics Conference , San Antonio, Texas, March, 2009.
- S. Natti, M. Kezunovic, “Model for Quantifying the Effect of Circuit Breaker Maintenance Using Condition-Based Data,” Power Tech 2007, Lausanne, Switzerland, July 2007.
- M. Kezunovic, Z. Ren, G. Latisko, D. R. Sevcik, J. Lucey, W. Cook, E. Koch, “An Expert System for Automated Analysis of Circuit Breaker Operations,” Intelligent System Applications to Power Systems – ISAP 2003, Lemnos, Greece, August 2003.
- M. Kezunovic, X. Xu, D. Wong, “Improving Circuit Breaker Maintenance Management Tasks by Applying Mobile Agent Software Technology,” IEEE/PES T&D 2002 Asia Pacific Conference, Yokohama, Japan, October 2002.
- M. Kezunovic, C. Nail. Z. Ren, D.R. Sevcik, J. Lucey, W. Cook, E. Koch, “Automated Circuit Breaker Monitoring,” IEEE PES Summer Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, July 2002.
- X. Xu, M. Kezunovic, D. Wong, “Agent-Oriented Approach to Work Order Management for Circuit Breaker Maintenance,” IEEE PES Summer Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, July 2002.
- M. Kezunovic, M. Knezev, Z. Djekic, ” Automated Circuit Breaker Monitoring,” PSerc Report #07-38, November 2007.
- M. Kezunovic, Maja Knezev, “Automated Circuit Breaker Monitoring,” DOE-CERTS, Final Report, February 2007.
- M. Kezunovic, Z Djekic, “Circuit Breaker Monitor-Hardware Implementation,” DOE-CERTS Final Report, October 2006.
- J. McCalley, V. Honavar, J. Pathak, M. Kezunovic, S. Natti, C. Singh, J. Panida, “Automated Integration of Condition Monitoring with an Optimized Maintenance Scheduler for Circuit Breakers and Power Transformers,” PSerc Report #06-04, January 2006.
The material available on this page is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s copyright. In most cases, these works may not be re-posted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Material with IEEE Copyright
Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from IEEE.